Marketing Associate Analyst
Research Methods, Social Cognition, Implicit Bias
B.A., Psychology, Harvard University
Charlotte Ruhl is a recent Harvard College graduate with more than six years of research experience in clinical and social psychology.
In high school, she researched the impact of family functioning on suicidal ideation as a member of Teachers College, Columbia University. And while at college, her research focused on how implicit racial bias differs across various levels of geographic granularity.
In 2022, Charlotte earned her Bachelor’s degree from Harvard, majoring in psychology and minoring in African American studies. At Harvard, Charlotte worked at the Decision Science Lab, administering various behavioral economics and social psychology research studies.
She is now working full-time in marketing at PepsiCo in New York, working on the innovation and strategy of new beverages through extensive consumer behavior research and testing.
- Marketing Associate Analyst, PepsiCo (2022-present)
- Production Runner, CBS Sports (2021)
- Summer Intern, New York Mets (2021)
- Marketing Analytics Intern, REX Real Estate (2021)
- Research Intern, Police Athletic League (2021)
- Research Intern, Correctional Association of New York (2021)
- Political News Intern, uPolitics (2020)
- Research and Marketing Intern, Harvard Decision Science Lab (2019-2020)
- BA in Psychology, Harvard University (2022)
- High School Diploma, Stuyvesant High School (2018)