Mental Health, Neuroscience, Health Psychology
BSc (Hons) Psychology, MSc in Applied Neuropsychology
Sara Viezzer pursued her psychological studies at the University of Bristol and Padova. She has been working as an Assistant Psychologist in the NHS for the past two years in the fields of neuroscience and health psychology.
She is passionate about promoting mental health awareness and believes writing can inspire positive change in the individual and improve well-being outcomes.
- Assistant Psychologist in Post-Covid Psychology, North-West London NHS Trust (2022-present)
- Assistant Psychologist in Neuropsychology, Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (2021-2022)
- MSc in Neuroscience and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, University of Padova (2020)
- MSc in Applied Neuropsychology, University of Bristol (2019)
- Psychology BSc, University of Padova (2018)